Zettelkasten is a system for storing and accessing notes invented by Niklas Luhmann. I am very fascinated by its underlying philosophy and approach which I would love to take advantage of, but I am still learning and it will take quite a lot of time to fully commit to it.
- The Zettelkasten Manifesto
- Highlights (by me) on Wtf is a Zettelkasten?
- Zettelkasten on Wikipedia
- The Zettelkasten Philosophy, based on the principles of autonomy and atomicity
- A great explanation video
- Zettelkasten for researchers
- How One German Scholar Was So Freakishly Productive
- Zettelkasten with Typora
Obsidian, a fresh, recent, powerful and intriguing Zettlekasten-centered app.
It’s not open source, there have been a lot of discussions about this, yet it’s arguably the best.
- Neuron, a great open-source app to manage Zettelkasten notes from CLI.