Quitting systems, software, bad habits is always hard and often painful. Nevertheless, if it’s for the best, it’s worth it. Below some of the things I’m quitting.
- Quit Social Media ✅
- Quit Google ✅
Quit Spotify: it is hard to live without it.
- Quit Flickr and Switch to Piwigo ✅ 2020.12.23 - 2021.01.18
- Quit listing
- Quit Mailchimp (even if I almost never used it)
- Switch to LineageOS
- Switch to Darktable
- Quit IMDb
- Switch to Linux
Services to clean up data and guiding you through deletion
- JustDeleteMe, direct, up-to-date links to delete your accounts
- DeleteMe: pay a company to keep your data off data brokers websites
- Vanish: guide to delete main online services’ accounts
- DeseatMe: find accounts linked to your Google or Outlook email, and choose which ones to delete and which ones to keep