Everything about my server.
Hereis a dedicated step-by-step walkthrough of my server setup and configuration.
- move Jitsi Meet from
- Make Server from
- document server saving issues
- Jitsi Meet
Useful server apps or services I haven’t installed yet, in order of urgence and importance.
- Feedbin, the best RSS reader I found yet.
- Mailtrain(very stable but old and not updated since 2 years ago) ||listmonk(brand new and feature-packed, but in Alpha version), Newsletter managers
- Ferdi, all services in one place
- Ampache, for music listening
- Huginn, an IFTTT Alternative
- Jellyfinpersonal streaming service
- KanboardKanban Project Management Software
- Mailcow&&Roundcubeself hosted email
- OhMyFormfor forms
- Plex, media streaming platform
- Make Your Computer Into a Server in 10 Minutes
- Apache for beginners | WIRED
- Be Your Own Open ID Provider
I hate Docker. Probably, because I don’t get it. I believe that if one day I’ll finally learn how it works, my life is going to change, everything will be easier. For this reason, I’m keeping at hand useful stuff which work and integrate with it.
- Set Up a Home Server | WIRED