I am a clumsy, messy, confused guy, and I need to work hard to achieve a result a more determined guy may accomplish in much less time and with greater ease. Below are some of the practices I adopt do be more self-aware, and to grow both physically and spiritually
- Self debugging: sitting down, breathing, switching off anything which is switchable, and debug yourself, as you would do with a program
- Self tracking: Keeping track of anything which has to or shouldnt’t occur repetitively
- Loops: acquire habits and take advantage of them to waste less time
- Boundaries: set some constraints and limit by yourself your own daily freedom, in order to achieve a greater one on an higher level
- Monotasking: one thing at a time, only one. One.
- Esame di coscienza: every day, at the end of the day, check what has been accomplished and what went wrong
- Mindfulness: it’s becoming very popular and more and more people start doing it. The art of training the mind to focus and commit on something by gifting it with few minutes a day of complete nothingness