Almost every single portion of this website is a more or less organized collection of what I know and how I connect my knowledge. Nevertheless, it is useful to keep track in this page of some insightful resources that I would lose otherwise.
Managing knowledge, as well as picturing it, is a very complex, subjective and oversimplified matter. Productivity and effectiveness are the anthems with which the matter of personal and non-personal knowledge management end up being addressed with toxic capitalistic ineffective solutions. Some thoughts about this below.
On this website there is very little concerning what I study for university and my notes, that I am forced to keep private for copyright reasons. I spent a lot of time and efforts to develop pise-notes.club, a website where I collected all of my university notes, but the PISE head professor made me take it down.
Where and how to learn about Computer Sciences topics and anything technology related.
- Learn how clipping and masking works in Inkscape
- Learn how to configure automated tagging in Thunderbird
- What is code?, a longread by Paul Ford
- A2Z Learning Resources for Students, a comprehensive and rich repository with almost anything someone keen to improve its developing skills can ask for
- Free Programming Books, a GitHub repository which contains, guess what, free e-books to learn programming.
- Awesome Humane Tech, a list of tools which meets the Humane Tech principles
- Awesome Creative Coding
- Tania Rascia’s blog
- Free Software course by Open Education PoliTo.
- FARE PoliTo
- Corso base GNU Linux in italiano, del team Linux@studenti del Politecnico di Torino.
- The Missing Semester, a great, awesome, life-changing set of lectures to improve Developer’s Tools usage and maximize efficency when working with computers.
- The Odin Project
- Free Code Camp
- Docker basic learning
- Papers We Love, a repository of academic computer science papers and a community who loves reading them.
- HTML and CSS, a book by Jon Duckett
- CSS - An Art, a Science, a Nightmare, a comprehensive wonderful article by Tania Rascia
- Dataninja School
- Suggestions by Victoria Drake
- Project-based learning
- Web Development for Beginners by Microsoft
- SSH tunnels, a visual guide to SSH tunnels
A complete computer science study plan to become a software engineer.
- Build your own x, a GitHub repository collecting resources to build your own digital tools.
- app-ideas, application ideas which can be used to improve one’s own coding skills.
- Developer Roadmap, set of steps to become a developer
- Crypto101, cryptography fundamentals
- Awesome Computer Sciences courses
- Learn to program, a curated set of high quality educational resources.
- Exercises in C
- Algorithms_in_C, a set of algorithms implemented in C by The Algorithms
- GCC options
- Invoking GCC
- American Masters Digital Archive, unreleased interviews filmed for past American Masters documentaries
È assurdo che io abbia una così scarsa conoscenza della Costituzione e delle leggi che governano il mio paese. Ho chiesto ad amici che studiano giurisprudenza di indicarmi dove e come posso cercare articoli in base a parole chiave o in base al contesto. Purtroppo lo stato italiano non offre un sistema ufficiale per cercare le informazioni e la digitalizzazione della Costituzione ha funzionalità estremamente limitate rispetto alle potenzialità che internet offrirebbe. In ogni caso, l’utilizzo di questi servizi diversi può essere molto utile
- La Costituzione sul sito web del Senato italiano
- Brocardi: Consulenze legali, codici commentati, dizionario giuridico e notizie.
- Legge n. 47/1948 sulla libertà di stampa (dal sito dell’Ordine dei Giornalisti)
- MIT OpenCourseWare, a free, publicly accessible, openly-licensed digital collection of high-quality teaching and learning materials from @MIT, presented in an easily accessible format.
- 190 universities just launched 600 free online courses. Here’s the full list.
- Oppia is
an engaging new approach to online learning that caters specifically to the unique needs of the world’s most underserved youth.
- OMS Central courses
- The Book of Secret Knowledge
- The Internet Archive
- Open Library (loaning e-books)
- The Gutenberg Proect
- Eureka ddl
- The Pirate Bay (Torrent)
- Library Genesis
- Academic Torrents
- Textbook Nova
- Online Self Education (registrations number is limited and access is allowed only to logged users)
- Online Library of Liberty
- Books Depository