Online, you may stumble upon it as a Digital Garden, or it may be defined as a Zettelkasten system. Mine, instead, is definitely less ambitious; yet, it is whipped, fragmented, juicy and sweet. It is a jam.
I happen to make curious discoveries, as well as I end up having interesting thoughts which I need to save before they end up forgotten or while I find the right words to reformulate them and place them in the Zibaldone.
I take all of these things and I make The Jam out of them.
From this page, it is possible to start navigating in The Jam. There are two different ways to do this:
- by topic — choosing a tag from the ones below
- by clicking on one of the macro-notes (or MOCs) and diving deeper and deeper in growingly branched notes.
Every single element in The Jam is connected to at least another one: at the end of every note, in the backlinks, are listed all of the pages which link to the current one.
- Tutto — Un archivio di (quasi) tutte le cose che faccio e che ho fatto, in ordine cronologico e inverso
- Xplosion Attic — La mia inimitabile soffitta da sogno, affacciata sul mare di Riva Ligure
- Leggere — Insights about reading
- Music — Insights about music when made, played, or listened
- Website Log — Since I put a lot of care and attention to details in this website (probably even too much) I figured out it is worth sharing my decisions about implementations and...
- Stop highlighting, start underlining
- Self improvement — Practices for improving the self, its connection to the surrounding environment and living life in the best possible way
- Quit And Switch — Quitting systems, software, bad habits is always hard and often painful. Nevertheless, if it is for the best, it is worth it. Below some of the things I am quitting....
- Photography — Even though I am not a serious photographer, I absolutely love this form of expression. Here, I collect tips and inspiration to understand it
- Books — Books I own and books I would love to read and/or have
- Around The World — Places I love around the world
- Wishlist — Stuff I need and things I just would love to have
- Xplosion Music — Soundtracks of my life. The songs which marked my existence and made me who I am.
- Internet Freedom — Insights and steps towards a greater digital awareness and freedom
- Blogroll — Blogs or websites worth remembering.
- People — Real and fictional characters who left a mark in me
- Cinema — After watching these movies and series, I was not the same anymore.
- Quotes — Some are from celebrities, some were pronounced by friends of mine and may have no meaning to the public, in realtà sono quasi tutte in italiano dunque non ha senso...
- Compagni Di Viaggio — Gli oggetti da cui non mi separo mai. Quando li smarrisco o perdo la cognizione di dove sono in quel momento (spesso, addosso a me), entro in crisi.
- Design — Little insights about the design world
- Knowledge — An eternally incomplete yet continuously growing collection of the sources of my knowledge
- Missing Digital Tools — Ideas for any sort of software that I would find extremely useful but that to my knowledge does not exist, yet.
- Website Development — Creative and technical aims, ideas annotation and drafts tracking.