Google is one of the most famous companies in the world, and its tech services are by the most widely used. Even if in proportion the amount of users quitting it is minimal, the number of people stopping to use Google Services is growing bigger every day.
While I keep working on a more detailed and exhaustive article on the topic, below are some great writings about alternatives to Google’s services and about the reason why quitting Google is not nonsense. Note: quitting Google does not mean being against Google no matter what!
- Delete Google
- How I Fully Quit Google (And You Can, Too) by Nithin Coca, on Medium.
This is a great article, actually the first one I read about the topic.
- Three Years of Misery Inside Google, the Happiest Company in Tech, on Wired
- How to Leave Google Behind: Quick Guide to Take Back Your Privacy Online. on Tutanota's blog
- [reasons to quit Google](https://stallman.org/google.html 'Quit Google on Richard Stallman's website') explained by Richard Stallman
- A new and innovative way for Google to kill your SaaS startup
- 🇫🇷 degooglisons
- 🇮🇹 Degooglizzazione
- deleted all accounts on 2021.03.31 ✅
Check Drive✅ 2020.12.20
Check Drive(useful shared links moved to Google Drive and Dropbox shared links) ✅ 2020.12.10
Shared with mefolder
I will not be listing all alternatives, neither sises which list all of possible alternatives, there are plenty. Below, I will list only some other valuable alternatives I could not find out elsewhere.
- Migadu mail