Directions to lead my curiosity towards, a.k.a. what I have to learn
A private list of knowledge gaps in exams I am studying for.
Gaps in knowledge should be covered with the right [[Knowledge|Learning Resources]], and remembered with an effective [[Knowledge management]].
- Israel history
- Afghanistan history
- Iraq history
- Iran history
- Vietnam War
Limits to Growth 1972 and 2004
US Presidential timeline
- Data analysis and graphs with LibreOffice
- Learn and use jq
- Learn and configure Syncthing
- Vim#To learn
- Pandoc#To learn
- Designing websites with Inkscape / Illustrator
- Learn Percollate: turning web pages into ebooks.
- Computer History
- Improve OpenStreetMap and OSMand knowledge
- Understanding WhatsApp and Signal backups
- using fzf
- The Missing Semester
- in-depth CSS learning
- Learn EQ