- from 2013, stop playing any videogame and stop installing any game app on my mobile
- from June 2016, turning off all push notifications, except alarms and reminders
- you don’t actually miss any message
- you can leave internet and everything turned on, nothing will distract you unless really important and worth your immediate attention
- from 9th November 2020, never use my laptop while in bed, except to watch movies
- by the end of 2020, stop sending voice notes longer than 45 seconds
- Either write or call.
- communications become stressful: if I record long audios, obviously I need to listen to them… and they pile up. This is not good nor healthy.
- by the end of 2020, quit Social Media
A handful of links which led me to set some of the boundaries above.